Thursday, February 1, 2007

New Arrivals....

Just arrived ... A wonderful assortment of small to medium potted greenery. Perfect additions to your bookshelves, side tables, kitchen counters, powder room, etc., etc. Greenery fills in and gives warmth to your living spaces. Try it and see what I mean. (No watering needed!)

I spent the "Snowy" (yeah right!) day rearranging the shop, hanging new items and cleaning up after the holidays. It's still a work in progress, so excuse my mess!! There are so many new exciting things arrving and I want to be able to show them off! I'm so excited about all my new finds at the Atlanta Market!!

More new arrivals................

"Lolita" wine and martini glasses are here and now the outrageous wine bottle toppers have arrived, too!!

Valentine's, St. Pat's, Easter items are arriving daily and are already disappearing from the shelves!

New Chamilia beads have just arrived. Loads of spacers and locks. More on the way! www.Chamilia.com


Webkinz - the Pug is back in stock again along with the new Leopard, Bull Frog, Bull Dog, Persian Cat and Pink Pony.....plus many others. Lil'Kinz, too!!

Key Finders are on their way!

Thanks for your patience as this web site is under construction and while I experiment and go through my learning curve of creating on it. All constructive comments are welcomed. Just email me at SensiblyChicGift@aol.com ...Thanks much......Barbara